Here is a blog on how to make delicious and creamy white sauce pasta without using maida (all-purpose flour), which can be served as a main dish or any other bread of your choice.
White sauce pasta is a classic Italian recipe made with pasta, white sauce, and various vegetables and proteins such as chicken, shrimp, or veggies. It is a creamy and flavorful dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or a side.
Traditionally, white sauce pasta is made with a roux, a mixture of flour and butter, to thicken the sauce. However, if you want to avoid using flour or are looking for a gluten-free option, you can easily make a white sauce pasta without using maida (all-purpose flour).
Here’s how to make a delicious and creamy white sauce pasta without maida:
To make white sauce pasta without maida, use a combination of butter and flour made from whole grains such as whole wheat or oats to thicken the sauce. Add in low-fat milk and seasonings to taste for a healthier and equally delicious version of the classic dish.
Ingredients to Make White Sauce Pasta
- 1 ½ cup pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ tablespoon chilli flakes
- ½ tablespoon black paper
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- ½ cup milk
- salt to taste
- processed cheese
- spread cheese
- some basil leaves
- 2 cup water
Instructions to Make White Sauce Pasta without Maida
1. Bring a large pot/pan and add 2 cups of water
2. ½ Tbsp Salt into it
3. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat.
5. Pour the milk into the pan. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
6. Add Some Processed Cheese
7. Add the cream cheese and bring to a simmer. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
8. Add the cooked pasta and mix to combine.
9. Add the black pepper, Chilli Flakes and Oregano and mix until incorporated.
10. Toss it with the all masalas until it is fully coated
11. Now add Basil leaves and coriander
12. Serve the white sauce pasta hot and enjoy.
And that’s it! With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can easily make a delicious and creamy white sauce pasta without maida. This gluten-free version is perfect for those who are looking for a healthier alternative to traditional white sauce pasta or are following a gluten-free diet. You can also try adding some vegetables, such as sautéed bell peppers or mushrooms, to the pasta for added nutrition and flavour. Enjoy!